1. Open the Start Menu and select “Control Panel” from the right column. If you do not see “Control Panel” in the right column then place your cursor in the box labeled “Search programs and files” and type “Control Panel”.
2. Inside the Control Panel, under the heading “Programs” select “Uninstall a program”. If you do not see this option place your cursor in the search text box in the upper right corner and type “Uninstall”.
4. Right click on Patternfile and select “Uninstall”. Don’t worry, your pattern collection is stored elsewhere on your computer and will remain safe during this uninstall operation.
7. When the confirmation dialog box appears select “Install” and follow any additional directions on screen.
8. Enjoy! All of your patterns will be in the system and ready to go. Future updates to PatternFile will use an automatic update engine so you will not have to repeat this process for future revisions.